We are a congregation of the Evangelical Covenant Church who seeks to nurture people that are deeply committed to Jesus Christ and engaged in Christ's mission in the world. Together, we affirm the Word of God, the necessity of new birth in Christ, a commitment to the whole mission of the Church, the Church as a fellowship of believers, a conscious dependence on the Holy Spirit, and the reality of freedom in Christ. Connect with our pastor to learn more about the community of faith or how to begin a new relationship with Jesus.
Simply put, we are a family. Like all families, we are made up of normal, imperfect people of all different ages and walks of life. You'll find a warm and welcoming community here, as well as relevant teaching, authentic worship, honest friendship, and prayer.
OUR VISION STATEMENT
Hope Covenant exists to be Hope for the life of the world.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Discover the power of hope in Christ and equip people to live as followers of Jesus for the life of the world.
Our BIG THREE PRACTICES
Gathering, Growing and Going
Jesus Christ is our Savior.
We accept the Bible, both Old and New Testaments, are the Word of God.
COVENANT AFFIRMATION PRAYERS & DISCERNMENT QUESTIONS
1. THE CENTRALITY OF SCRIPTURE – Who tells me what is true, real, good? Where is it written?
Center us Father, in the authority of rightly divided Scripture
2. NECESSITY OF THE NEW BIRTH – What/who gives me life, power? How goes your God walk?
Refresh us Spirit, in the newness of supernatural life from above
3. WHOLE MISSION OF THE CHURCH – What is your life mission, your Good News?
Embody in us Jesus, the Good News of Thy kingdom come for the world
4. BELIEVER’S FELLOWSHIP – Where do you belong, have forever family, find belovedness?
Bind us Spirit, in unity of heart and mind of the One Body of Christ
5. CONSCIOUS DEPENDANCE ON THE SPIRIT – Where do you need help, strength in weakness?
Abide with us Jesus, with your resurrection power in our holy weakness
6. FREEDOM OF THE BELIEVER – What is your growing edge, are you “free for” so you thrive?
Free us Father, to thrive in mature love of surrendered obedience.