Here's what to expect once we are back in person again!
WILL THERE BE RESERVATIONS FOR SUNDAY SERVICES?
Yes! Please reserve spots for your family ahead of time. Reservation forms will go live the Tuesday before. Click here to reserve your spot for our next service.
WILL THE LIVE-STREAM OPTION STILL BE AVAILABLE?
Yes, we encourage you to continue to attend online if you or a family member doesn’t feel well, or if you’re just not ready to attend in person services.
WHAT ABOUT KIDS AND YOUTH PROGRAMS?
At this point, we will not be having separate programming for our Hope Cov Kids on Sunday mornings. This includes Sunday School. We encourage you to continue to engage with your kids around faith with our weekly JAM video and lesson (available on our YouTube channel). Check out more HCK activities and discipleship opportunities on our kid's page.
IN THIS TOGETHER - FOR THE LIFE OF THE WORLD!
What We’re Doing:
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- We ask that masks be worn through your time in the building. Masks will be available at the entrance
- All high-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized between services/events.
- JAM programming for our Hope Cov Kids will not be available at this time during our weekend services, however we do have a parent's room available (family room).
- No water fountains will be open or usable.
- No food or beverages (coffee & after service treats) will be offered. We encourage you to bring your own coffee!
- No offering baskets will be passed. Instead, there will be an Offering Box available at the exit door for those who want to give in person. Online giving is also available.
- To reduce touch-points, connect cards, pens and offering envelopes will not be available in seating areas.
- Air Conditioning will be turned off during Sunday morning service to reduce air currents. It will run before the service to help keep the space as cool as possible.