Here's what to expect once we are back in person again!
WILL THERE BE RESERVATIONS FOR SUNDAY SERVICES?
Yes! Please reserve spots for your family ahead of time. Reservation forms will go live the Tuesday before. Click here to reserve your spot for our next service.
WILL THE LIVE-STREAM OPTION STILL BE AVAILABLE?
Yes, we encourage you to continue to attend online if you or a family member doesn’t feel well, or if you’re just not ready to attend in person services.
WHAT ABOUT KIDS AND YOUTH PROGRAMS?
We have multiple options for families and kids/students to engage in our discipleship programs on Sunday mornings during this time. At 9:45 AM we have our HCK Pre-Show that introduces the Bible story and key lesson to our young people (online & in-person). We also are offering Sunday morning programming for our Hope Cov Kids (online & virtual options)! In-Person Option: Kids are invited into HCK Huddles right before the sermon - registration is available on our RSVP form. Virtual Option: We have virtual Bitmoji HCK Huddles available each week for kids joining us online! The link to access this is available on our Linktree each Sunday morning.
Check out more HCK activities and discipleship opportunities on our kid's page.
IN THIS TOGETHER - FOR THE LIFE OF THE WORLD!
What We’re Doing:
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- We ask that masks be worn through your time in the building. Masks will be available at the entrance.
- All high-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized between services/events.
- No water fountains will be open or usable.
- No offering baskets will be passed. Instead, there will be an Offering Box available at the exit door for those who want to give in person. Online giving is also available.
- To reduce touch-points, connect cards, pens and offering envelopes will not be available in seating areas.